Monday, December 13, 2010

YES!

I have been waiting for a care package from my Mom for the past three weeks, and today it finally arrived! It's a Christmas miracle. The contents: An Advent calendar from Harbor Sweets, a candy shop in Marblehead, Massachusetts. Each day comes with a new chocolate surprise. I love this season.

The downside of the Turkish post system: I was supposed to get this package a while ago, and we're halfway through Advent already. Who's in charge of delivering packages in Istanbul? Scrooge?

The upside: I have 13 days worth of candy to eat to make up for lost time! So maybe I can't complain after all.

Thanks, Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure there is still candy in it?! May be the post office shared your holiday treats. Oh well; At least you FINALLY got it! ENJOY! Mom

    ReplyDelete